Favorite part of my outfit today: western belt around the natural waist. I love this new trend of belting up every outfit. This outfit was inspired by, of course, Coachella.... Call me basic but I would give anything to go to it just once. Butttt Savannah will have to do. For now.
I really love paring all the different pieces of this outfit together because they are all so different yet they came together so well. I feel like this outfit sums up my style: boho chic with lots of leathers and layers. Finding new ways to spice up your clothing is always fun too. This romper from Urban Outfitters is truthfully not the most flattering by itself. Honestly, I started questioning why I even bought it in the first place. Pairing it with this patterned kimono and adding the silver buckled belt made the it look 3278x better. Now, I love it! Excited to see what else I could pair it with.
Also, these shoes are bomb. Leather booties are such a great investment because they never go out of style. You can wear them 10 years from now and they will still look ah-mazing. Seriously, I've actually worn some of my moms shoes from like 10 years ago. Leather ages well and the scratches and scuffs just gives them some character!

xoxo
Cassidy Alexandra Dean








Contact

© The Dean's List
Design by The Basic Page