Summer is the best time of the year! All I want to do when I'm not attending summer classes or working my summer job is ~rElAxXx~ but sometimes that get  b o r i n g . Side note, these pics are from a trip with the fam to the Dominican Republic. Seriously beautiful. 
I decided to make a summer to-do list to keep me busy and I thought i'd share for those who are feeling the same way!

TO-DO:

Go camping
Start a DIY project 
Cliff dive/jump
Make homemade sushi 
Hike a trail  
Go to a music festival 
Rent a bike and bike around town
Attend an art festival
Find something new that makes you happy 
Drink at a brewery  
Go to the lake
Window shop 
Host a dinner party 
Learn to cook heathy meals 
Visit the aquarium 
Learn something new 
Road trip 
Sell your old stuff 
Try an elaborate Pinterest recipe 
Pay it forward to a stranger
Take a beach trip
Eat at a cool new restaurant 
Baseball game trip
Go to the zoo 
Tye dye shirts 
Taste test at a winery
Read an uplifting book 

If you have anymore summer fun ideas, comment below! I'd love to get some more ideas!
P.S. Someone PLZ invite me back to the Dominican Republic, i'd be forever grateful.... 


xoxo
Cassidy Alexandra Dean

Contact

© The Dean's List
Design by The Basic Page