GUYS! We had record breaking temperatures in Atlanta this week... all my peeps that are low-key totally okay with this whole global warming thing say ayyyyyeeeeee. 
So, it seems as though I have now realized how hard blogging really is. Its no stroll in the park. This is only my third post in a couple weeks! I promise to try and keep it updated as much as possible.
First let me talk about this fine jewelry I am wearing. All jewelry worn for these photos come straight from MMD Designs (you go mom). Follow her on Insta to get all your amazing handmade jewels for an unbelievable price. 
I am wearing MY ALL TIME FAVORITE shorts. These patched up Levis go with anything. Seriously guys.... anything. You can wear a t-shirt with them and they will still look A1. I am also so into the longer denim shorts look. Plus, I think the baby-boomers will more than approve. 
Urban Outfitters runs the game if you don't already know. This flowy open concept shirt is a festival fave. Girls comfortable with their bodies ATTN: this is the shirt for you. I like to safety pin this shirt together some in the middle to cover my stomach some (more flattering on me), but if you confident then FLAUNT IT
Straw is back baby. Whether it's on wedges, platforms, flats... whatever, the straw-like look is making its comeback. Check out other current looks besides these Vince Camutos that I have my eye on, like the Free People High Society Heel, the Raye Dahlia Espadrille Wedge, and of course the Seychelles Charismatic Sandal (all good Vince look alikes).
Keep checking in every week!
xoxo
Cassidy Alexandra Dean




Contact

© The Dean's List
Design by The Basic Page