Today I decided to take a not-so-quick 6 hour shopping spree trip in Savannah. I strapped on my favorite taupe suede booties and started on the fast track to throwing away all my money. I carried out my usual Free People/ Urban Outfitters/ Kayak Cafe trip and somehow made it out with only ONE parking ticket! Thanks SCMPD! Also, the wind today... have mercy. I guess the wind can work in your favor sometimes but I could have definitely done without it.  
I am wearing my Free People Destroyed Skinnies which I now plan on buying in every color. I recently bought this Free People High Low collar online, in hopes that my blind order would turn into a new leather fave. You never know with online shopping. Thankfully, it did! This necklace goes with everything and comes in four other neutral colors too. If there is one thing I would suggest for EVERYONE to invest in, it would be the Pamela V Austin Backpack. I do not leave my house without this backpack. You are guaranteed compliments upon purchase.
Can't wait to show off all my new purchases from today! Keep checkin' The Deans List for new posts weekly!
xoxo
Cassidy Alexandra Dean

Contact

© The Dean's List
Design by The Basic Page